CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT A MEMBER OF SCHOOL STAFF DURING THE COVID 19 SCHOOL CLOSUREClick here for latest updates
Learning Challenge - Topic activities
For Learning challenge, we have a range of tasks below that we would like your child to carry out. Depending on the size of the task, you could split them over two days.
1. Create a poster that shows the order of the planets in our solar system and include some interesting fact boxes.
2. Write a recipe for chocolate chip cookies, including equipment and ingredients and instructions on how to make. It would be great if you could make these with your family and take pictures!
3. Write a letter to a friend / family member explaining how important the Amazon Rainforest is to our world and what we must do in order to protect it.
4. Design your own 'Tudor Rose' and colour it in creatively.
5. Research the Mayan's beliefs and create a fact sheet, detailing those beliefs - please add relevant pictures!
We have also added some extra activities below, as well as some useful websites:
Science, Geography and History - https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/category/discover/
Music activities - https://www.outoftheark.co.uk